An admission committee comprising teaching faculty drawn from various departments selects the students for admission from among the applicants seeking admission. The committee scrutinizes the application and selection is done on the basis of personal interviews and past academic performance.
- Matric Admit Card, Marksheet, Pass Certificate
- Class-XII Admit Card, Marksheet, Pass Certificate (2 Photocopies each)
- Passport size photograph (4 copies)
- Students passing HSSLC or equivalent examinations from Boards other than NBSE,
if admitted shall have to produce a MIGRATION CERTIFICATE from respective Boards.
- Those students applying for admission after a gap of one year
or more after passing the last examination should produce a GAP CERTIFICATE from the institution last attended
or from a Gazetted Officer personally known to him/her as per the given format (Annexure-I)