The Advisory Board of Dimapur Govt. College held a meeting on the 26th of March 2021 at 11 AM in the IQAC office of Dimapur Government College to discuss various important issues pertaining to the college. This meeting was particularly important keeping in mind the anticipated NAAC Peer Team in April 2021.The Members present were:
- Rajesh Soundararajan, IAS, Deputy Commissioner, Dimapur, & Chairman
- Moanochet Longchar, Principal & Secretary
- Aotula Imchen, DCP, Dimapur & Representative
- Mughalu V. Sumi, SDO, PHED & Representative
- Mr Etsungmono Kikon Vice President, Naga Council Dimapur, & Representative
- Chandu Agarwal, Businessman & Member
- Monalisa Changkija, Editor Nagaland Page & Member
- Kezhaleu Hesso, Vice-Principal & Member
- Vitsosie Vupru, Coordinator, IQAC & Member
- Supong Jamir, President DGCTA & Member
After delivering the welcome address the Principal gave a PowerPoint presentation highlighting certain key aspects of the College including its background, area, current statistics and infrastructure of the College. He also mentioned that the NAAC Peer Team is expected on 23 and 24 April, 2021.He also highlighted some resolutions made in the last Advisory Board meeting (6 February 2020), many of which remain unfulfilled, with the exception of a few and projected the immediate needs of the college as well. Members deliberated on the same, and suggestions/avenues for resources were made/shown and duly recorded.
The meeting ended with a vote of thanks by IQAC Coordinator, Dr. Vitsosie Vupru who also the summed up current status in terms of preparedness for the impending NAAC Peer Team visit.
The detailed report of the meeting is available with the IQAC.
Nodal Officer cum Convenor
Publicity & Media Cell
Dimapur Govt. College