The Red Ribbon Club of DGC held an awareness programme on HIV, TB, and Blood Donation at Seminar Hall, DGC, under the aegis of Nagaland State AIDS Control Society (NSACS) in commemoration of the 75th anniversary of India’s Independence. The programme was a part of the 2nd phase of the awareness drive. Three resource persons and 83 students along with two Nodal Officers of DGC RRC (Assistant Professors Neisenuo Apon Rengma and Meren Jamir) took part in the programme.
Order of programme:
- Chairperson: Neisenuo Apon Rengma, Nodal Officer, DGC RRC.
- Basic of HIV and AIDS: Mecievinuo Zhotso, District Programme Officer, NSACS
- Awareness on TB: Dr. Benchilo Ngullie, District TB Officer
- Awareness on blood donation: Orenthung Ngullie, District ICTC Supervisor
- Vote of thanks: Meren Jamir, Nodal Officer, DGC RRC
Nodal Officer to IQAC & Convenor,
Publicity & Media Cell,